So after being nominated for The Mystery Blogger award last week, I wasn’t expecting to be nominated for another award any time soon, let alone twice! Thank you to Livvy and Kayleigh for nominating me – check these guys out!
So again, I didn’t know much about this award but it seems similar in that it’s designed to give bloggers the recognition they deserve! I really enjoyed answering the questions last time and this time I have twice as many, so here goes!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award and send them some love!
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you love what they do
- Set 11 questions for them to answer.
11 random things about me..
- I sang from the age of 7 and went to singing lessons – it’s something that I really miss doing now!
- I was in a girl band from aged 12-14
- I once sang at the London Paladium in said band.
- People can never believe that I’m 27, they usually say I look about 20, if not younger.
- I’ve been swimming with Dolphins – twice.
- I was once Great Yarmouth Carnival Princess – although some might say that’s not something to boast about – ha!
- I love spicy food – the spicier the better.
- I love to cook and bake, there’s something calming about being in the kitchen (most of the time)
- I have a sweet tooth but I also love savoury food, so diets are pretty hard for me!
- I’m very particular and constantly organise, plan and make lists – think it drives my partner crazy.
- I passed my driving test first time at 17, so I’ve been driving for 9 and a half years now!
- What is your favourite book? Ooh this is a toughie, I love reading but it ultimately depends on what I fancy at the time.. I do enjoy reading books which are thus turned into films or series as I like seeing how they adapt it. For example I loved the Divergent series.
- What is your favourite meal? A traditional Sunday Roast for me, got all the good stuff, meat, potatoes,veg, yorkshire puddings and gravy!
- What has been your favourite holiday ever and why? I’m been extremely lucky to be able to travel quite a lot in my 27 years, but I’d probably have to say New York was somewhere that blew me away.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? Introvert – I can be very shy around people I don’t know and can often get mistaken for being stuck up – but once you get to know me, you can’t shut me up!
- What is one thing you’d like to achieve in life? I’d like to be successful enough that I don’t have to worry about money.
- What do you like most about blogging? It’s a good way of venting and putting your energy into something.
- What are your goals for 2018? I’d like to grow my blog and starting getting PR work if possible
- Who is your favourite blogger? That’s so hard, I follow so many great people!
- What is the best thing you have ever bought? Again, this is a toughie! But I’d have to say my house!
- What is the last emoji that you used on your phone? 😩 expressing my feelings about an awkward situation haha
- What is your star sign? Aquarius
1. What’s your favourite perfume? At the moment it’s Flower by Kenzo, I love the parma violet fragrance it has!
2. Where was your last holiday to? Paris, I was lucky enough to go for my Birthday in Feb – see my blog post here. My diary of sweet Parie
3. Have you ever been to a concert/festival, if so which one/which was your favourite? Wireless or V, I enjoyed both the first time round but the second time I went I felt a bit old!
4. What’s your favourite tv programme? Oooh, this is a tough one, I’m a serial series junkie! But my all time favourite has to be Grey’s Anatomy, I’ve watched it since the beginning.
5. If you could save one personal item from your house what would it be? Oooh, tough one.. probably my favourite pictures.
6. Who’s your favourite singer/band? Beyonce, hands down.
7. If you could be any animal what would you be? That’s easy – a PANDA!
8. Your favourite place to visit in the UK and why? Edinburgh – went for New Year and it was just amazing, the atmosphere was unreal!
9. What fictional place would you most like to go to? Hogwarts!
10. Do you have a claim to fame? I do actually have a few.. but one that springs to mind, is appearing on Goks Fashion Fix back in the day (in the background, not having a makeover myself ha)
11. If you could take 5 things to a desert island what would they be and-why? A good book, an iPod (although, that wouldn’t last long), Mascara, my favourite snacks and suncream!
My questions for you..
- What’s the worst hairstyle you’ve ever had?
- What’s the oldest thing you own?
- What’s your favourite restaurant?
- What current trend do you hope will go on for a long time?
- If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
- If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
- What do you need help with most often?
- What question would you like to ask a time traveler from 200 years in the future?
- What does the opposite sex do that you wish that you could do, but it’s not anatomically feasible or it’s socially frowned upon?
- How much do you plan / prepare for the future?
- Who in your life is the worst at using technology?
Don’t feel like you have to do it, but I thought it was fun!